What is this class all about?
- How parents handle the divorce can make it better or worse for their children.
- Many children have a very difficult time adjusting to their parents' divorce.
- This can lead to depression, anxiety, academic failure, delinquency, drug use, teen pregnancy, and other negative outcomes. Children may also fear the loss of one or both of their parents and have a hard time switching between their parents' homes.
- Co-parenting classes teach parents to handle their emotions better and to keep their children out of the middle of their divorce. They also offer many positive tips on how to talk with your child to help him or her to adjust more quickly to the divorce.
- Researchers who have studied the effects of these classes have found them to be beneficial for most parents. To learn more about the research click HERE
- After taking the class, most parents agree that the class was worthwhile and helpful. Read what others are saying by clicking HERE.